OUR COMPANY PHILOSOPHY
Is used as a guideline in decision- making processes.
We want to be really good!
“I am convinced that treating each other as human beings is key for enjoying work. And that in a work environment dominated by understanding and partnership, we can develop the passion needed to reach a new level of excellence.”
Passion for excellence
The excellent development and improvement of our organisation, structures and processes is a key performance indicator.
Furthermore, it is important to us to be socially engaged, support our people in their work and social skills through superior leadership. We want to excel also in the relationships we have with our customers and partners.
“OUR MAIN INTERESTS ARE THE NEEDS OF OUR PARTNERS.”
OUR COMPANY PRINCIPLES
We achieve this by reducing complexity and eliminating unnecessary ballast.
We are open for new possibilities – new employees, new partners, new processes and new products.
Self-confidence and self-esteem help us to overcome insecurity and anxiety.
“WE ACHIEVE OUR GOALS THROUGH DISCIPLINE, CONSEQUENCE AND STAMINA.”
OUR CORE COMPETENCES
K.I.R THE EYE OF EXCELLENCE
We cooperate when we stop working against each other and proceed from working next to each other to working together. It is important to foster cooperation instead of competition.
Ideas only lead to innovations when they are translated into new products, services, or processes that actually find successful application and penetrate the market.
Simply do it. Do it simply.
“WE EMBODY A HANDS-ON-MENTALITY.“
OUR LEADERSHIP PRINCIPLES
OUR MANAGEMENT STYLE IS COOPERATIVE
The manager decides which tasks have to be tackled, asks for cooperation and makes the final decision alone because he/she is the one responsible for the result.
WE LEAD SITUATIONAL
Depending on the situation and the skills of the co-worker, the manager has to decide how much support and guidance is needed.
“DECISIVENESS IS ESSENTIAL FOR US. WE ALWAYS ACT PROACTIVE AND ENGAGED.”
PRINCIPLES OF BEHAVIOUR
INNOVATION FOR US MEANS
- We want to keep CURIOSITY alive. A curious person is someone, who is open for new things, for the miracles of the world, someone who is able to preserve a childlike interest.
- A CHANGE OF PERSPECTIVES enables us to identify viewpoints we take for granted, analyse them and leave unsuitable ones behind. We maintain our creativity and encourage each other to choose new paths.
- FLEXIBILITY means being able to adapt to changing circumstances – this allows us to get rid of obsolete rules and structures.
COOPERATIVE BEHAVIOUR FOR US MEANS
- We TRUST each other and believe we can achieve our goals.
- SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY means, to treat employees as persons rather than a mean to an end.
- Our main interest is to respect the needs, interests and wishes of our PARTNERS.
REALISATION FOR US MEANS
- To show personal RESPONSIBILITY and avoid blaming others when things go wrong.
- DECISIVENESS is essential to us. We act proactively and dedicated through strong will and clear thinking.
- SINGLE MINDEDNESS is achieved by discipline, consequences and stamina.