OUR COMPANY PHILOSOPHY
Is used as a guideline in decision- making processes.
We want to be really good at what we do! We want to optimize our personal achievements, improve our organization, structure and processes. This is how we show our esteem for others, coworkers and customers, who deserve the best. Everyone working at GW cosmetics represents the company. Therefore, we want to make steady progress in our cooperation, our leadership qualities, the skills and personalities of our teams and in our relationship with partners and clients.
“I am convinced that treating each other as human beings is key for enjoying work. And that in a work environment dominated by understanding and partnership, we can develop the passion needed to reach a new level of excellence.”
Passion for excellence
The excellent development and improvement of our organisation, structures and processes is a key performance indicator.
Furthermore, it is important to us to be socially engaged, support our people in their work and social skills through superior leadership. We want to excel also in the relationships we have with our customers and partners.
“OUR MAIN INTERESTS ARE THE NEEDS OF OUR PARTNERS.”
OUR COMPANY PRINCIPLES
We achieve this by reducing complexity and eliminating unnecessary ballast.
We are open for everything new, new colleagues, new clients and partners, new techniques, products and processes.
Self-confidence and self-esteem help us to overcome insecurity and anxiety.
“WE ACHIEVE OUR GOALS THROUGH DISCIPLINE, CONSEQUENCE AND STAMINA.”
OUR CORE COMPETENCES
K.I.R THE EYE OF EXCELLENCE
We prefer to emphasize cooperation over competition, within our company but also in our relationship with partners and customers. For us, cooperation is more than to stop working against each other, it means to proceed from working next to each other to working for each other’s good.
Ideas only lead to innovations when
they are translated into new products, services, or processes that find successful application and penetrate the market.
Simply do it. Do it simply.
“WE EMBODY A HANDS-ON-MENTALITY.“
OUR LEADERSHIP PRINCIPLES
OUR MANAGEMENT STYLE IS COOPERATIVE
The manager decides which tasks have
to be tackled, asks for cooperation and makes the final decision alone because he/ she is the one responsible for the result.
WE LEAD SITUATIONAL
Depending on the situation and the skills of the employee, the manager has to decide how much support and guidance is needed.
“DECISIVENESS IS ESSENTIAL FOR US. WE ALWAYS ACT PROACTIVE AND ENGAGED.”
PRINCIPLES OF BEHAVIOUR
INNOVATION MEANS FOR US
- We want to keep CURIOSITY alive. A curious person is someone who is open for new things, someone who is able to preserve a childlike interest.
- A CHANGE OF PERSPECTIVES enables us to identify viewpoints we take for granted, analyze them and leave unsuitable ones behind. We maintain our creativity and encourage each other to choose new paths.
- FLEXIBILITY means being able to adapt to changing circumstances – this allows us to get rid of obsolete rules and structures.
COOPERATIVE BEHAVIOUR MEANS FOR US
- We TRUST each other and believe we can achieve our goals.
- Our main interest is to respect the needs, interests and wishes of our PARTNERS.
- SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY means, to treat employees as a person rather than a mean to an end..
REALISATION MEANS FOR US
- To show personal RESPONSIBILITY and avoid blaming others when things go wrong.
- DECISIVENESS is essential to us. We act proactively and dedicated through strong will and clear thinking.
- SINGLE MINDEDNESS is achieved by discipline, consequences and stamina.